Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hi there...

Hi There, everybody.
I have been a terrible Blogger.....I know, I know!
Life has become so fast, and time just seems to run away! So sorry.

I have however been doing some on-line classes and my most recent craze is watching Wilna Furstenberg's videos I have also been following some of her classes...real value for money.
The L.O. below has been inspired by Color Theory Workshop By Wilna....on Studio Calico

Today I got a kick-start in actually sitting down and scrapbooking...nothing that some adrenalin to get one going...Paper Issues has An On-Line Crop running this week-end.


This is for Kelly's Design Team Challenge , and we were to scrap ourselves.......I was inspired by Wilna's warm colours lesson...the cut files are Wilna's beautiful designs....
I scrapped a photo that was taken especially for me to use as a profile photo when I set up my blog in the late summer of 2009.....scrapbooking has given me so much happiness!
Hopefully I will be back on Monday with more L.O.s as I am going to Aegina with my friends to an all day crop.....need to pack, My target is 3 pages !
Have a good week-end.
Lots of love.
Zeffy.

2 comments:

  1. Απίθανο!!!!!!! Πραγματικά υπέροχο!! Τέλεια χρώματα, στήσιμο, χίλια μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete