Friday, February 14, 2014

Reflections.

Hi there Friends .
I want to share a L.O.that I created on Zeffy Scraps on USTREAM this week.

 
I was inspired  for the colours of thos L.O. by the Special Case file for Scrap365 on CSI I love the challenge icon and the colours are my absolute favourite!!!
I have flowers, jewels, metals, fabric, decorative border,  textured paper, lace and velum...I did not stamp on this L.O....wonder why?
For my Testimony I journaled in a blinged up journaling spot and I wrote a little love note to my daughter that is hidden in the vellum envelope under the photo.

The crazy Masking and Misting that altered this BoBunny paper beyond recognition is due to the fact that SCRAPBOOKING GREECE wants us to get inky this month.

I used my LindysStamp Gang Mists and an old tattered Angels mask to mist my page.....I also gessoed out some of the details on the paper especially the top corner that is all glittered so that I could add my journaling...The butterfly was an image on the paper, that I cut out and covered the hole in the paper by my photo.You see my process on my video.
Some details on my masking with various mediums.

Thanks DeAar for helping me name my L.O.
Keep well.
xxx
Zeffy
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,lovely background details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, ilove reflection and freebies,
    i got this http://usafreebiessamples.blogspot.com/
    thx

    ReplyDelete