Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello......

Hi there everybody in Blogland....
Happy New Year! Yes I know it is almost the end of January....and I have MIA for AGES!
Guess what I made a L.O.......
Yes CSI inspired me once again.
I decided to scrap my Father-in-Law...I have the utmost respect for him and he is amazing, for someone that is over 80!
 
closer details of my home-made heart and foil paper embellishment...

 
Thank you Irini for taking the photos for me ,at the crop, with your new phone....they are fab!
Wishing you all a good week...hopefully I will be back soon.
Zeffy

3 comments:

  1. Love this and love his moustache! You have been gone for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI. Lovely tribute to your FIL< love the mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, amazing layout and so great to see your MOJO back!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete