Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Page I Almost Scrapped!

Hi there .
Late yesterday evening I decided to make my L.O for CSI Case File #86 I knew without a doubt that I wanted to use this photo, so I went through my limited stash amd pulled some papers and embellishments...looked at them and said "No!" don't think this will work....
A little later I decided to just do the background and see how that works, so, I added the 3D paste and mist and just make the L.O. and whatever happens......so I went for it!!
I am rather pleased with the result...I have managed to use scallops, art mediums, architectural features (stairs in pic)and I have tied the string round the tree and my banner.
I used Ali Edwards "Today" prompts.and have written about the day the photo was taken....a year ago!
I love the tree from Dear Lizzy that I used a perfect symbol for a family.... don't you think?
Keep well.
Have a peaceful Sunday.
And a good month...
Love .
Zeffy.

1 comment:

  1. This layout looks amazing, I love your photo too.. family photos are the best .. love the tree too.. a great symbol of family!!

    ReplyDelete