Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Fun

Hi there Friends.

I have been so distracted with my Birthday Challenge.....but today I thought I have to make a L.O.!!!
I have brought some photos with me to scrap and  I loved these 2 of my son Michael and my sister's son George....the Terrible Twins we call them. They were having crazy fun just before going home after spending the whole afternoon on the beach with the whole family...Michael is holding his shorts and Papou's house keys..

I was inspired by Case File No.81 on CSI and I decided to use the sketch form Sketches With A Twist the twist was to use plain cardstock as a base....here is a pic of my desk just before I started...


I always pull what I could use from my stash..you can see the buttermilk cardstock in the pile....I used an acrylic cork and some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to stamp the circles...


So my evidence includes Fleur de Lys, bird, jute/twine, circles amd textured paper...I thought that the circle stamp with the swallows was perfect for Summer...I love the way they dive down for water in the evenings!
I started with the 6 word testimony promt but then I landed up journalling all around the edges of the paper and I also journalled in a curve around the corners.

 The girls at Scrapbooking Greece have summer challenge on too, so I am also entering this L.O. there.

12 comments:

  1. What fun photos, and what a fabulous layout... looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely LO! It looks like,besides the boys, you had fun too lol!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers in Greece my dear friend!
    Enjoy your summer! Looking forward to finding time to play with your birthday challenge! ♥
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Fun Layout!! So glad you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome layout! I love the great colors and fun photos. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout. Love the colours and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job..At last a male layout and how funny it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, these colors are so good, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! I love the way you journaled around the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Πολύ όμορφο LO και πράγματι η φωτογραφία αυτή έπρεπε να σκραπαριστεί. Ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας. Μας έχεις λείψει Ζεφφάκι αλλά φαίνεται πόσο καλά περνάς!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Zeffy I love those pink paislee circles and I love what you did with them!Awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ζεφφυ μου υπέροχη σύνθεση! Τα ουδέτερα χρώματα με ξετρέλαναν και οι φωτογραφίες είναι τόσο χαρούμενες! Σε ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο SIg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zeffy I loved the colours you used and the photos are precious!!

    ReplyDelete