Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello Summer

Hi there Friends.
Just the other day we had our Summer Solstice....So I decided to scrap these photos, of Nino and Winston enjoying the morning coolness on the balcony.
My daughter, Faye grabbed  these special moments with her IPhone..


The color ispiration for this page is from CSI Case File #76. They have a sketch too this week....

Yes I changed up the sketch again...
I used numbers, circles,and the names of days.
My journaling refers to the love Nino and Winston have for each other....and I wrote on my photo to

Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Zeffy.
 

2 comments:

  1. τρελαίνομαι για τον συνδυασμό χρωμάτων αλλά και για το στήσιμο της σελίδας σου!τρελαίνομαι για το journaling! αλλά πιο πολύ τρελαίνομαι για τις φωτογραφίες και την στιγμή που αποτυπώνουν! καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely, great colors and love your take on the sketch...

    ReplyDelete