Thursday, December 27, 2012

WOWW Wednesday 186

Hi Bloggers...
.( I have just posted this.....and I have now clicked it is Thurday not Wednesday......excuse me I have been on an emotional roller coaster these past few weeks.....I could erase this post...but I am not! Julia I hope its ok????Let me know if not...)
Yip, you don't hear from me in ages and here I am again the next day....
As you know it is Wednesday...a little late in the day, but still Wednesday nevertheless....here is my desk pretty much as I left it last night.
 
You guessed correctly it is My Christmas Journal...yes it is very much behind, I think the last completed page is the 10th....Last night I cleared my desk, from the clutter caused by Raphaella's journal, see previous post and video....took out my journal stuff...looked at it, looked through some photos on the camera and went upstairs, to my PC.........
Today I took a photo of the mess and I am back on my PC..to sit back and check out what the rest of the world is up to....if you also want a look pop over to the Stamping Ground
I would Like to take the opportunity to wish you all.....a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR....and all of the very best for 2013!!
God bless.
Zeffy

12 comments:

  1. A messy but creative desk - I like it! :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Despite the comments above yours, the kids in the photo are actually my daughters, not my grandaughters! :lol: But they definitely are beautiful (not that I'm at all biased! :D).

    The printer will come in very useful (lots of techniques that only work with laser printer rather than inkjet), despite the disruption. :)

    Hope you had a good Christmas.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous desk. I'm really glad you posted it. What a great place to sit and play.

    Happy new year when it comes,
    Rachel #26

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry... now you have over 360 days to get it ready for next year! Don't forget to add my quote too!! tee hee, glad you like it,
    Love jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never, that's my motto anyway and I am sticking to it! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina for the last WOYWW for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeffy I am very late joining in too this week - been away at family over Christmas ! Glad to see you have been doing some of your journal ! I am sure you will catch up !
    I have been typing notes but not printing the past few days !
    Wishing you 7 your family a happy, healthy & prosperous new year ! Ali #61

    ReplyDelete
  6. busy and creative craft desk. I haven't had the inclination to go into my craft room in a week so mine is just all stacked up with crap. Hope you have a Happy New Year! Vickie #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Zeffy, your journal is beautiful...it doesn't matter how long it takes! I do know that thing about sorting out and then making the mistake of sitting in front of the PC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed that you are creating a Christmas Journal this is something that I could never do or keep up with due to work commitments at this time of year. Can you post a picture of day by day, I am interested that is for sure.

    Happy New Year blessings to you too, my dear friend and saviour in the art world.

    Eliza #63
    Who might get to play with her new machine soon as I am having a few days off. yippeeeeeee.........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zeffy! It is a very busy time of the year and I do hope you are ok.. A messy desk is a sign of a busy scrapper! so I hope you get lots of time for scrapping in the new year.. Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated greetings and thanks for visiting...its been a busy week juggling work and christmas. I love your desk there is always interesting things to see. it is so easy during the holiday period to lose track of days... I hope you enjoy the rest of the festive period and have a wonderful 2013 best wishes Andrea x#20

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you were late...then I am later in commenting. Best wishes for New Year and 2013!

    ReplyDelete