Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas is 2 months away!!

Hi there Scrapbooking Friends.
Even though I have not yet even thought of my Pink -Me-Mini (Breast Cancer Month),and even though I have 3 unfinished projects ....I decided to make a Christmas card!
I was so inspired by Marie's card..and Get Creative  has me in a total spin with all of their challenges!
So here it is as clean and simple as can be....


The Ballerina is from the Nutcracker Sweet stamp set from Hampton Art, and she is holding a hand-made beaded flower...
Have a good week-end .
Love Zeffy.
p.s. who feels like joining me for a little crop??

8 comments:

  1. ps....Photo is terrible...will get back to it later....need to fly Now.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card to so pretty Zeffy, and I know the days are going to fly until Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousss!!!!!!!!!! How did you colour the stamp? I love the pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stamp! love her dress and the colours you used! and yes...I would love to join you for a little crop! filakia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ζεφφάκι είναι τέλεια η καρτούλα και αρκετά Clean & Simple! Υπέροχο το λουλούδι σου και το sentiment πανέμορφο! Η αλήθεια είναι ότι το έχουμε όλες επιθυμήσει ένα crop! Φιλιά και καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stamp and pretty card! Thank you for joining us at get creative. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  7. πολυ πολυ όμορφη και γλυκια!
    καλη επιτυχια!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολύ ομορφη κάρτα! και τα λουλουδάκια ιδιαίτερα! Ενα κροπ και ποιος δεν το θέλει!?kisses

    ReplyDelete