Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Sweet Heart

Hi there .
Today I would like to share 2 projects with you.
Let us start with my Sweet Heart, my Son-in law took these photos and  I knew I had to scrap them.
Get Creative has a 3 photo L.O  as a challenge this month....and so my problems began, unlike some of my friends I very seldom have a pre-conceived idea of exactly how my L.O will look...I battled with the concept for most of Saturday, at sunset,after achieving absolutelly zilch, I just packed everything up! Over the week-end besides making a Mini Album, I was surfing the net and  I clicked onto Shimelle's blog and she had a post called" Scrapbook Starting Points"....and yes,that was that! I relooked at my papers...found something I loved and voila this is what I came up with.




I did not have any appropriate embellies,so I customised some die cuts and proceeded to make the rest with odds and ends.
Here is the mini that I made on Sunday I used old Prima Paper... see the video below for more details.
It is super easy...give it a try....and show us...


Well ladies...I am off I want to finish one more L.O. before I start packing,
Keep well...oh and remember tomorrow is WOWW so stay tuned.
xx
Zeffy

6 comments:

  1. WOW love the layout love those phtoos just gorgeous thanks for playing along Zeffy!!
    As for the mini album yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeffy, what a fantastic layout and the photos are so cute, beautiful ! The mini is gorgeous and what a lovely personal gift how sweet you are, Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative. Happy packing !!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeffy πολύ όμορφη η σύνθεση σου, αλλά και το μίνι άλμπουμ είναι φανταστικό!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sweet Heart is such a cutie, Zeffy, and so is your page!! Love what you have done with the sketch and this subtle transparent circle you placed in your layout! About your mini, it's amazing as well! I like how you can create in both styles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Οι λεπτομέρειες είναι υπεροχες και πολύ εμνευστικές!!! Πολύ γλυκιά και παιχνιδιαρικη συνθεση!!! Καλή επιτυχία Ζεφφυ μου!

    ReplyDelete