Sunday, August 26, 2012

Holiday Fun

Hi there Friends.
I have been having a fantastic frantic time with my sisters and their families. We all met up in Lesvos Greece for a reunion and for the baptism of my Grand-Son.My whole family was together, as well as close friends....our daily group consisted of just over 30 people...frantic I tell you.

Today I decided I needed to scrap.....my sisiters are playing Scrabble.
This L.O. is inspired by Case File 33 from CSI I love taking the challenge....and I used the sketch from Sketches With A Twist. I twisted up the sketch a little.

I used acetate for my swirls so that added a transparednt watery elemeny to my L.O. I used white embossed paper for my background that I masked and  misted and  I also added some acrylic splatters.
This photo was taken by my sister Vickie as I was holding on to a boat.
My journaling reads  "3 Facts. 1. I first saw the sea at 13. It was in Port Elizabeth.S.A The Indian Ocean. 2. I was 18 the second time I saw the sea. I discovered the Aegean. 3.I love the sea it is in my blood, it is part of my DNA. It is my heritage.

Here is a photo of the youngers on the boat and one of my two sisters.

 
That is all for today ladies, the company is calling, I will be back with some photos of the Baptism.
 

4 comments:

  1. Zeffy it's lovely!!! I love your embellished circles, your banner & your journaling! And you look gorgeous on the photo! I'm sure it will be on the winning list! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout is great, I love the circle elements and your banner is a nice touch! thanks for playing along with us at swat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful Zeffy, I love all the elements you have used..love the circles and the flag banner too.. and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zeffy I am loving your take on the sketch and your take on the twist. The flag banner and all the circles are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with our August Sketch and sharing with us at Sketches with A Twist.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete