Saturday, June 9, 2012

Let's See Your ATC!!

Hi there my Friends.
Today is a super exciting day here in Athens, because Scrapbookers in Greece are having an on-line crop.
So today I am here to inspire you to make some ATC s to showcase your art....ATC is short for Artist Trading Card see here.
I like my cards to be dimensional and chunky...you all know I love flowers nd lots of embellishments!
I also like my cards to have a word and something metal on them.
Besides that you also know that I LOVE re-cycling or up-cycling as it is also called..so you will see candy-wrappers as well as daily ephemera such as stamps or othe images on some of my cards.
I did a USTREAM show on Zeffy Scraps last night, but I lost the recording...so I made this short video to show you the 2 ATCs I had made on the show.
Here are a couple of my ATCs that I recently made for a swap on the Stamping Ground
ATC.s I made last night.

And so I wish you all a creative week-end..if you have made an ATC that you want to share leave a comment and I will pop over to your blog and take a look..
Zeffy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all so different from each other, so individual. I like the saying on the last one with the numbers. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeffy, these are awesome... I'm still a bit afraid of ATC, some day I'll get over it! Especially when I see the beauties that you're making, it's really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete