Sunday, May 13, 2012

It is Sunday...again

Hi there my Friends.
It is amazing how time just flies ...we are almost in the middle of May..
Yes, Sunday is the closing day for CSI case files. I worked on this L.O.this morning and it is almost 3.30pm and I have not posted yet!!!
This was Case File #18...a beauty...
And here is my L.O.


This L.O looks a little top heavy to me...I think it's the big flowers, but I loved this photo of my niece and nephew..and Athina's head was cropped so I added a flower mmmmm....not a good move what do you think...I also journaled on the flowers, I liked that!
Both of these lovely children are my brothers' and they live in South africa so I hardle ever see them, so sad!
Papers are from Kaiser Craft "Sweet Nothings and the telephone embellie is from My Minds Eye Stella Rose.
The twirled ribbon is from a swap, it's lovely..
Have a good Sunday.
Zeffy

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this Zeff ... love the photo, the colours you've chosen are lovely, love the embossing, the title, in other words I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the sundays come around so quickly dont they!! This looks lovely, the photo is adorable and I love all the details !! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete