Friday, May 4, 2012

Hi there...
Last night I did a little USTREAMing, its been ages since the last show on  Zeffy Scraps. I decided that I needed to make some cards  for some weddings and birthdays that we have coming up. Over at Simon Says Stamp and Show,the guys want to see some colour....a kaleidoscope of colour in fact. So here is my Marci card.
I coloured the stamp."Marci with Rose" with my new Distress Markers, I do not have many colours,but it was fun playing around with my new water brush and also with  the white pigment ink marker from Ranger called Picket Fence. ( I am not a pro stamp colour inner!) The pink border around the Melissa Frances paper is Worn Lipstick Distress Stain.
Elina from Cherry Nest gave me two Embossing powders from Lindys Stamp Gang to try, she is now stocking the products at her on-line store. So I decided to emboss the lace detail  I used the Byzantine Bronze  embossing powder and as it is a fine powder it was perfect for the intricate detail of the lace...
I must also mention that the sentiment stickers are from Anna Griffin. I added the doily behind the sticker.
Here is the second card I made last night...this lollipop flower is my favourite....it is not stuck on,because I am not sure I can part with this flower yet.....crazy hey?...I played around today trying to find a way to duplicate this pretty flower,  I have some paper drying will ,will see how my flowers turn out when they are dry....
That's it I am off to bed, did a lot of housework today and I am bushed!!(S.African slang for knackered!)
Zeffy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zeffy! These cards look fabulous!! and in australia when we are tired we just say we are 'had it'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards!!! have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολύ ωραίες βγήκαν τελικά Ζέφφυ!!Nice work!!!Bravo!!!Hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very bright colours and such a sweet little lady there... a great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete