Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black Envelope Album for Val

Hi there Scrapbookers.
Here is the album that I created for my sisters 50th..I looked through all of my photo albums and then decided to make something that would house photos from different stages in her life...not an easy job...I waded through the hundreds of loose photos too...then I scanned,edited and printed the photos I was going to use...
I have cut open 4 of the 8 envelope to make pockets for large black folios that house lots of fun photos as my sister Val is a very fun loving person!
At the very last moment I decided to decorate a box so that the album could be safely transported and stored.The decorations on the box are very very basic.
The papers are from IOD...and I just love them.
I kept the cover of the Album very simple too as no flowers I tried to use seemed to want to work with the Popies..the plaque under the name Val is made from embossed toilet paper!! That I misted like crazy with Lindy's mists....although I did add some paint dabber at the end......just to highlight the raised areas!

I must apologise for the photos and for the video...I recorded these very very quickly as I was pressed for time!!
Here are some of the pages and the video is at the end of  this post.

 Val is my sons' God-Mother.. Michael just loves her..the lady holding up the baby is my darling Mom!I kept these pages simple...if you look carefully you will see a tag peeking out of the top of the page...not crazy for this kind of pocket.


As you can see I used lots of different fold-out pages to create extra real estate...this album has almost 100 photos in it!!
The paper on this last page that you see above is from Prima Papers.
Enjoy the video....

Lots of Love.
Zeffy






7 comments:

  1. Nice album Zeffy!!Love it!!and a perfect gift!!Lucky Val!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. φοβερο δωρο...καταπληκτικο αλμπουμ!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your sister will absolutely love this! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. απιστευτη δουλειααααααα!!!πανω απο 100 φωτο;;;
    ειναι υπεροχο Ζεφφυ μου!!!καταπληκτικο και σιγουρα θα αρεσει πολυ στην παραληπτρια!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val will loved it! I am sure of that!!!! She will treasure this album!!!!
    Να την χαίρεσαι την αδερφούλα σου!
    Φιλάκια πολλά! Χρόνια Πολλά! Χριστός Ανέστη!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zeffy.. I am sure your sister will adore this.. looks very beautiful and best of all it was made with your love!!

    ReplyDelete