Sunday, July 3, 2011

Message for Kathryn

Hi again...
This lay-out is dedicated to a extremely talented lady,....Kathryn from Life on the {Scrap} beach who keeps us entertained on the Ning site Life On the {Scrap} Beach and who is celebrating her birthday....
Happy Birthday Kathryn, may you have a happy year andmay you always be well to celebrate many many more!!!
This is what I did for Challenge #3 Stars and Stripes Forever
ok,,off to tidy up my mess...I have guests this afternoon, but just maybe I can get another L.O. done tonight....after all my friend Guru Gonzales, has had a bit of an influence on me!!
Love Zeffy

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Wonderful layout!!! Enjoy your guests and evening!!! Tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you see your name is excellant!! you even get to the blogs first....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Happy birthday Kathryn! We will be celebrating with her next Sun.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete