Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some of my favourite things.....

Hi there Friends.
Firstly I would like to welcome my new followers... and I would also like to thank you all for your lovely comments and your good wishes for my Raphaella...
As you may all have noticed I LOVE SCRAPPING!!
It is a hobby thay I enjoy thoroughly , it gives me a good sense of "being"  I am sure you all know exactly what I am talking about....
This Saturday 7 May is National Scrapbooking Day, so many great things are on the go...
This is my L.O. for the Enjoy Scrapping blog, a Greek blog. that challenged us to make a blog with the title ENJOY SCRAPPING.
I decided to make a layout that expresses my current state, where I crop, what my favourite products are ect...in fact I could not fit more of  fav ourite goodies into the second photo!!
The L.O. is pretty busy,that is because I have so many things that I love to use when I scrap....I used the sketch from Once Upon A Sketch as my guide to making this page.
The flowers used  I made this week-end so they are fresh out the garden!! I used a strip of paper from my very first paper kit....my very first papers that I loved! They were Basic Grey "Romani" collection...I also used pretty patterns from magazines at the beginning...I wanted to use one of those as you can see  on Zeffy Scraps with Friends, but at the end I scrapped the idea(excuse the pun!)
Please ecxuse the wonky layout ...paper was painted and sprayed....
I wish you all a fun week filled with lots and lots of scrapping...enjoy all the challenges that are happening.
Love .
Zeffy
                   products used:-Upsy Daisy 'Home Sweet Home"
                                         -Pink Paislee 'Topsiders'
                                         -Prima 'Melody' and bling
                                         -Sizzix
                                         -Adirondack dabbers
                                         -Tim Holtz stamps.

12 comments:

  1. hi Zeffy!!! Thanks for playing along!!
    I love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeffy, great take on the sketch! love the journalling......fabulous! thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ζεφυ η σύνθεσή σου είναι υπέροχη! Μ'αρέσουν πολύ τα χρώματα! Εγώ το φοβάμαι το μωβ...το θεωρώ πολύ δύσκολο χρώμα...εσύ όμως τα ταιριαξες τέλεια!!!Καλη επιτυχία στις προκλησεις!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zeffy τέλεια σύνθεση και οι φωτογραφίες που έβαλες ταιριάζουν τέλεια με το θέμα!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ζεφφάκι, ... ζωγράφισες πάλι...!!! Τι όμορφο LO
    έφτιαξες...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi !! what a gorgeous layout! i love the freedom and creativity of it...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are all so nice...i have made such fantastic friends through this hobby....love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sheer flowers and array of details used!
    Thaks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great bunch of stuff you have on here! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Χριστός Ανέστη Zeffy! Πόσο φαίνεται σε κάθε δημιουργία σου, ότι σου αρέσει τόσο πολύ αυτό το hobby και πόσο καλά περνάς τις δημιουργικές στιγμές σου! Καλή επιτυχία σου εύχομαι στις προκλήσεις! Να χαίρεσαι και την Ραφαέλα σου και να την καμαρώνεις!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on the sketch. I love your pictures and the embellies you have used. Great design too. Thanks so much for playing along at Once Upon A... Sketch! xoxox Nadia.

    ReplyDelete