Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Frenzy

Hi there Friends!
I hope that you have all had a productive week...its Friday again ,so its time to post some finished creations.
As you all well know,challenges on various sites are there to motivate us and to get our creative mojo going,it works with me....
So here are 2 of this weeks projects. The first is a tag that I did on-line during my USTREAM show Zeffy Scraps With Friends it is for the Simon says Stamp And Show weekly challenge, and you all know how I love tags especially Tims ' tags.
I inked and embossed and Perfect Pearled the Sizzix Alterations cage ala Tim Holtz and painted  and crackled the bird.  This tag is going to be on a blue envelope page in my Mini/Journal that I am making with Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers so I thought that the stamp fromViva Decor that I found in a little shop here in Athens matched the Fantasy Floral  design realy well I coloured the flowers with my Ranger distress inks.The cage  attached to tag with a chain and is backed with acetate because it swings.
And this is  a L.O. of  Winston my Grand-Puppy...he is SOOO cute.
For this page I used a variety of products, I will list them at the end of this post. I stitched the border around the photo with my sewing machine using a thickish thread. I was inspired by  a L.O. made by Louise that is on Sarahs Cards design team. I misted with home-made misting made out of Broken China Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls and the little rope circles are home-made to match the rope toy on Winstons bed!
This page will be entered in the Get Creative challenge to make a LO using white,blue and grey.
Thats it for now guys, off to clean and tidy my home and then I want to complete a LO with the word "Passion"
Lots O Love.
Zeffy
         product list: Alterations Sizzix
                           WRMK
                           Pink Paislee
                           Fancy Pants
                           Thickers
                            Ranger
                           Perfect Pearls

9 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!
    I love what you have been creating!
    and your layout is gorgeous!!!!
    thank you so much for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very stylish and beautiful! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Λατρεύω το lo του σκύλου.Τέλειο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πανέμορφα και τα δυο!!!! Ζέφυ έχεις μεγάλο χάρισμα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeffy, pleased to meet you :). Isn't it fabulous to be creative and be able to connect with other women with the same passion!? The kiddos are better now thanks, but now it's the husband's turn to be ill :D. Hope you have a great creative weekend! Filia (something I learned from Melenia :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag, I love that die! I wish I'd gotten my hands one one :) And that LO is really gorgeous! Love the hint of misting and those tiny birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. υπέροχα και τα δυο!!! το tag έχει πολύ στυλ!!
    και το λο καταπληκτικό!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zeffy ... Fabulous work! Sorry I am a little late with my comments! Thank you for taking part in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete