Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blue..

Hi there Girls..
 Seeing that I forgot my Pre-Crop Challenge at home on Saturday, I thought I would share it with you today. Our challenge from Irini was to make a monochromatic lay-out.
I had this lovely photo from a station in Scrapbookland...oops I mean Paris...in fact the  Concorde Metro Station  I loved it as soon as I saw it and Paraskevi, Chryssa and I posed for a photo there. The walls reminded me of Tiny/Mini Alphas! That is why I thought it would be perfect for the Pre-Crop Challenge.


The blue houndstooth paper is Pink Paislee "Trellis" that I inked with Broken China Distress ink, the scrap under the photo is Basic Grey  Periphery "Chablis"that got inked with Broken China then with Pine Needles by mistake, so it turned green.....and I really wanted to use it because the swirls reminded me of the Metro's art deco enrtances....so I washed it, yes I did! And when it dried I re-inked it. I made a pocket out of the Sizzix Locket die to house my used metro tickets .
On Wednesday  the 9th at 21H30   I will be making my L.O. for  Get Creative live on USTREAM. If you would like to join me while I work please pull out your white,blue and grey papers and join us on Zeffy Scraps.
I am thinking of using some photos of my hubby and son taken at Vikos Gorge, Greece in November. As a matter of fact it is one of the deepest gorges in the world! An amazing  and beautiful experience!
Talk again real soon.
Zeffy.

6 comments:

  1. Blue is one of my favourite colours! I love your layout, Zeffy!!! You did a great job with the inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Zeffy, pity it didnt make it to the crop!
    next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gogreous!!! At the time we show this metro station... we all 3 of us thought it would be a perfect LO! And you gave it another touch of elegance! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπεροχη Ζεφυ! υπεροχη φωτογραφια, και μου αρεσει που εβαλες και τα εισητηρια! και εγω τα εχω κρατησει!! συντομα θα την φτιαξω και εγω..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ουάου Ζέφφυ!!! Είναι πανέμορφη η σύνθεση και φυσικά θα είμαι στο live έστω και για λίγο!!!!

    Φιλιααααααααα

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! love the way you create...really enjoy looking at your projects and watching you in u-stream to create!!!!

    ReplyDelete