Sunday, December 26, 2010

Something from Yesteryear


Hi there Ladies,
a quick post to show you what I made for Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge.We had to make something from yesteryear, something that looks vintage. I had this birdcage ,so I decorated it to put on my balcony for Christmas eve. I used Prima Flowers plus some others from my stash, I  cut the little bird with a Sizzix die, using some Christmas paper with glitter on it, added the feathers and bling for its eye, I have cut 2 birds so it looks pretty from both sides. I then coloured the white pearls with some mushroom alcohol ink,to make them look old. I have wedged a charm under the lid of the cage and tied it with the white ribbon,that keeps the top from closing.
This was a very quick project ,it must have takem me half an hour, I made it just before my guests arrived.
Keep well, I am off to Cyprus at 6am tomorrow morning!
Love Zeffy.

5 comments:

  1. Καλημέρα Ζέφφυ και καλή εβδομάδα! Τώρα σίγουρα θα είσαι στον προορισμό σου! Το κλουβάκι είναι πανέμορφο και δεν μπορώ να πιστέψω ότι το έφτιαξες λίγο πριν έρθουν οι καλεσμένοι σου! Αλλά από σένα Ζεφφάκι όλα είναι πιθανά!!! Είσαι πολύ γρήγορη με πολλές ιδέες! Μπράβο σου!!! Καλά να περάσεις!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Zeffy, thanks for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show with your wonderfull altered birdcage, thank you just love it. Hugs and have a fab newyear. Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολυ ομορφο ζεφυ, μου αρεσει πολυ με το κερακι μεσα!! Καλο ταξιδι ακαλ να περασεις στην Κυπρο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ειναι πανεμορφο!Καλα να περασετε και ευχομαι τα καλυτερα για τη νεα χρονια που ερχεται!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative and awesome project! I just love it! Thank you for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete