Thursday, November 25, 2010

Paris PACS here I come!!!

HI there ladies,
My bag is packed ...I don't know how i am going to lug it onto the trains!!! I have re-packed it 3 times!!! Only to take out a paint brush or 2 ,a steel ruler and a track-suit...lets not forget that the max. temp is 4degrees! and the venue is in a forest...who know how warm our rooms will ??
I wanted to look smart in Paris but how chic can one look with snow boots and a waterproof jacket?
This is a photo of one of our my projects.

I will be srteamiing when I get back, I will post day and time on tuesday,then I can show and tell you all about our adventure.
keep well.
Will chat next week.
ps. please excuse this odd post but its 1:28am and I am exhausted!

7 comments:

  1. have a great time!!! will be looking forward for your streaming next week...to see your projects and stuff you've learned!!!!!
    filakia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλημέρα Zeffy! Έφτασε η μέρα για την αναχώρηση! Σου εύχομαι να περάσετε υπέροχα και δημιουργικά! Να γεμίσετε μπαταριές και να επιστρέψετε πίσω ανανεωμένες, χαρούμενες, γεμάτες γνώσεις! Θα σας περιμένουμε με ανυπομονησία και θα σας σκεπτόμαστε όλες αυτές τις μέρες! Φέρτε μας και λίγη λάμψη από το λαμπερό Παρίσι! Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  3. Να περάσεις τέλεια και με πολλές δημιουργίες... Θα περιμένω με ανυπομονησία ανάρτηση μετά την επιστροφή σου!!!

    Φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ζέφφυ, καλό ταξείδι και να περασετε καλά!!!
    Τώρα... πως θα κουβαλήσεις όλα αυτά τα πράγματα....ελπίζω καποιος να βρεθεί να βοηθήσει.... Περιμένουμε τα νέα σας μόλις γυρίσετε... Φιλιά πολλα

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you all the best Zeffy , enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ζεφφούλα καλώς ήρθατε!!! Πως περάσατε? Ανυπομονώ να μας τα πεις στο ustream!!!!

    ReplyDelete