Friday, November 12, 2010

Gate- Fold Mini

Hi there ladies,
I have not been aroung much as I have had a lot on my plate recently. Anyway things are on track now, still have a lot to do but I will get there.
The videos of my first gate- fold mini, are just before this post so scroll back to see them or click here for PART 1. and PART 2 It is rather big and chunky,maybe I should have used a different binding! I used a lot of Pink Paislee papers as well as some Basic Grey,7 Gypsies and Bo Bunny.
I have not even had a chance to photograph it so the video will have to do for now. The video has two parts...enjoy.
I have also just finished a very exciting project for Irinis' blog Get Creative so keep a look out for the next post!!
I am going to PACS in Paris on the 25th of November ,so a lot of things need to get prepared, I have also started a new mini album so join me on Zeffy Scraps on USTREAM on Sunday the 14th  at 9pm so that you can have a chat and take a loook at what I am up too...
Be happy, love
Zeffy.

2 comments:

  1. Zeffy I can't find words, because I saw it and touch it with my hands!!!
    It's awesome!!!
    WTG girl!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeffy, I just watched the videos!! All I can say is WOW!!

    ReplyDelete