Sunday, October 24, 2010

So was I sewing or scrapping?

Hi there Ladies.
I have just come home from the opening of our friends store Sfragidomania.It was lovely to see all my Greek scrapbooking friends, I had not seen them since before summer.
Today I want to share with you a L.O. that I made for Elins's challenge. we were to use only one paper and one title. I thought of this challenge whilst putting up hems of about 8 pair of trousers.......I much rather could have been scrapping,you understand?
I used the pieces of denim that I cut off of the trousers to make  flowers you can watch the video here Zeffyk on USTREAM



I used a Hambly die cut and some Hambly transparency ( I won them at the Lotto at our last crop!)
I sewed around the 2 sides of my paper with my sewing machine.
I was doing this L.O. on USTREAM and I had pulled out some Basic Grey alphas that would have worked perfectly, But then I realised they were paper,and we were not to use any other paper! So I decided to write my title,and then just highlight it with some Glossy Accents.I also had an embossed matal strip that I used,as well as a little scissors charm. Once I did my journaling I decided to stamp around the page, I wanted the stamping to look like embroidery.

Good-Night

8 comments:

  1. Καλημέρα Zeffy! Είμαι σίγουρη ότι κοιμήθηκες πολύ όμορφα το βράδυ! Θα ήθελα να ήμουν κι εγώ μαζί σας στα εγκαίνια της Sfragidomania! Σας σκεπτόμουν όλη τη μέρα! Η σύνθεση σου είναι τέλεια!!! Πόσο χαίρομαι με τις ιδέες σου και τις τεχνικές σου κάθε φορά που μας τα παρουσιάζεις!!! Νομίζω ότι και η Ελίνα θα χαρεί πάρα πολύ! Νιώθω την ανάγκη να σε ευχαριστήσω γι αυτό, κι ας μην τα κάνω πράξη ακόμα όλα όσα έχω μάθει!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλημέρα Zeffy. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση! Τα λουλουδάκια είναι πολύ όμορφα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zeffy!What a lovely LO,it's completely in the spirit of the challenge,using scraps and things that are lying around the house instead of paper!I love the denim flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lo Zeffy, I loved the denim flower, it's such a creative way to recycle fabric left overs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative!! love the layout!
    It was a great night last night at the grand opening of Sfragidomania!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tι υπέροχη σύνθεση!
    Το ψαλιδάκι τέλειο και ταιριάζει απόλυτα!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it!!!
    so colorful and so inspired and inspiring!!!
    love your work!!!

    i am sure you had a WONDERFUL time at the opening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Είναι πραγματικά υπέροχο και τα τζιν λουλουδάκια ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!! ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!

    ReplyDelete