Friday, September 18, 2009

Eleni says"But first I.."

Hi there girls.
Eventually I have managed to get to the computer....you know how it goes, something like Eleni says  " But first I......." Must get the house painted, cleaned and then I must hang up curtains...ect ect.
At the begining of last week I decided that we need to freshen up the house a little,we have been living here for 6 years now and things looked a bit grubby....we also have my daughters wedding in about 8 months time!



Even my T.V.room where my scrap-area is, is in a big mess.....even so I am thinking of making some die cut butterflies tonight,I will show you how they turn out tomorrow.
I was blog hopping whilst sitting on the balcony supervising operations and I decided to do the challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs. I would love to win  the fantastic kit from Studio Calico as I do not have any of their materials yet.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Totally agree with you ... and Saturdays are my really incredibly ... 'But first I ....' days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! We look good up on your laptop screen! LOL

    ReplyDelete