Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hi there everybody,I am very happy because this blog is starting to look like something!!I may even publish it tonight......Even though it is not perfect.I have been busy with various things these past 4 weeks. It is summer in Greece,actually almost the end of summer.

Anyway we were away a lot, but I did take some scrapping things with me and made one or two things. will photograph them tomorrow and post them later.

I will post some cards that I made in June, I am a new hand at card making these are my first couple of cards made for friends that were visiting and had birthdays whilst in Athens.

Last night I was surfing the net and came across a blog called http://Teesha's circus I really loved her work and was very inspired to star an art journal,even though my drawing skills are mediocre. So now my dining room table is full of paper because I have decided to bind my very own hand made journal.will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment